Your privacy is important to Moderno Marketing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Moderno Marketing collects, and the ways in which Moderno Marketing uses that personal information.
[header type=”5″]Personal information collection[/header]
Moderno Marketing may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, time on the site, and files that you download);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including first and last name, email address, job title, and company profile information;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address, interests, job title, and your company profile information); and
- any other information that you send to Moderno Marketing.
[header type=”5″]Using personal information[/header]
Moderno Marketing may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Moderno Marketing will not sell, lend, or otherwise disclose your name, email address, or any other information we collect from you with any third parties to use for their marketing purposes.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Moderno Marketing may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
[header type=”5″]Securing your data[/header]
Moderno Marketing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Moderno Marketing will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
[header type=”5″]About cookies[/header]
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
[header type=”5″]Cookies on our website[/header]
- To track your site usage and file downloads for marketing automation purposes.
[header type=”5″]Google cookies[/header]
Moderno Marketing may choose to enable Google Analytics Advertising Features, including:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics can collect data about your traffic via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
[header type=”5″]Refusing cookies[/header]
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You can also opt out of Google Analytics tracking here.
Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
[header type=”5″]Updating this statement[/header]
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
[header type=”5″]Other websites[/header]
This website contains links to other websites.
Moderno Marketing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
[header type=”5″]Contact Moderno Marketing[/header]
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by mail to Tod Cordill, 0406 SW Nevada St., Portland, Oregon 97219 USA.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.